Wine & Gift Shop
We are not currently taking online shipping orders. We are so sorry for the inconvenience, we should be back up and running soon! Thank you for your patience.
Beautiful Redwood Valley Rhone blend of Carignane and Grenache, aromas and flavors of fresh pomegranates, black cherry, dark wild plums...
UCAIA is a Italian Super Tuscan Blend of Cabernet and Sangiovese from the historic Heart Arrow Ranch. Located in Redwood Valley within the Eagle Peak AVA. Similar to 'Sassicaia', the Golden's UCAIA remains one of Mendocino County's Finest Blends since they started producing it in 2006. This bottle is truly special & demands respect from it's robust & charming qualities.
DNA Vineyards 2016 Coro Blend: 44% Zinfandel, 24% Syrah, 18% Grenache, 14% Petite Sirah.
41% Zinfandel, 22% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 17% Petite Sirah
The acid draws a clear focused line across the palate reminiscent of the Old World, with firm tannins marking it Californian. It has aromas of cherries and red fruits surely to delight any meal.
Brutocao 2016 Coro Mendocino Blend: 58% Zinfandel, 15% Barbera, 12% Syrah, 7% Primitivo, 6% Sangiovese, 2% Petite Sirah.
Parducci 2016 Coro Mendocino Blend: 67% Zinfandel, 21% Petite Sirah, 5% Syrah, 5% Carignane, 2% Grenache
A gorgeous blend of: 50% Zinfandel, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Sangiovese...grapes meticulously grown in healthy Mendocino soil and artfully blended for you to enjoy.
52% Zinfandel, 33% Syrah, 8% Grenache, 7% Petite Sirah
...a wonderful tribute to the stony plateau of Piedlong, the highest area in Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Very old Gernache Noir, particularly at home on these soils, contributes 90% of the blend. The remaining 10% is Mourvédre grown in the neighboring distrect of Pignan.